- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rogue Rogue RA-090 Parlor Acoustic Guitar Regular Mahogany
- Write a Review
- #J46358 000001000 J46358000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rogue RA-090 Parlor Acoustic Guitar is a variation of Rogue's popular RA090, designed in a slim Parlor-sized body that while surprisingly narrow,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Budget-friendly starter parlor with an all-mahogany body.
The Rogue RA-090 Parlor Acoustic Guitar is a variation of Rogue's popular RA090, designed in a slim Parlor-sized body that while surprisingly narrow, offers incredible tone and volume. A laminate mahogany body and top is finished off by a natural gloss to keep it in peak condition for years. Other features include a nato C-shaped neck, simulated rosewood fingerboard, simulated rosewood belly bridge and an ivory color plastic saddle and nut.
Case sold separately.
Body type: Parlor
Top wood: Mahogany
Back & sides: Mahogany
Bracing pattern: X
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: C
Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
Fingerboard: Simulated Rosewood
Neck wood: Nato
Scale length: 24.25 in.
Number of frets: 19
Neck finish: Gloss
Brand: Not applicable
Configuration: Not applicable
Preamp EQ: Not applicable
Feedback filter: Not applicable
Tuner: Not applicable
Headstock overlay: Black
Tuning machines: Open Gear Nickel
Bridge: Simulated Rosewood
Saddle & nut: Plastic (Ivory color)
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: None
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: China
Grab this travel-friendly Rogue today and see where the road, and the music, takes you. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.