- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research C-1 Apocalypse Carbon Black Limited Edition Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56622 000001000 L56622000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Schecter C-1 Apocalypse is an electric guitar that delivers tones guaranteed to satisfy any serious player and is now available in an ultra ...Click To Read More About This Product
Sleek, fast and stealthy, the C-1 Apocalypse is made for serious players.
The Schecter C-1 Apocalypse is an electric guitar that delivers tones guaranteed to satisfy any serious player and is now available in an ultra sleek looking satin black finish on Schecter’s famed C-1 body shape. The swamp ash body has an ultra-access cutaway that really lets you get all the way up the multi-ply maple/bubinga neck. A compound fretboard radius along with a thin C neck shape provides comfort for those super-fast passages.
The ebony fretboard on the C-1 Apocalypse has 24 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets and a pearloid triangle inlay at the 12th and 24th frets. A dual-action truss rod with carbon fiber reinforcements rods delivers the ultimate in neck stability. Schecter USA Apocalypse-II pickups give you crushing electric guitar tones while providing an arsenal of versatility. Now you have more options than ever by activating single-coil sounds via the push/pull tone control.
A Hipshot USA fixed bridge, Schecter locking tuners, and satin black hardware round out the C-1 Apocalypse’s host of options and killer look. Case sold separately.
- Satin-finish solid swamp ash body
- 25.5"-scale maple/paduak/maple neck, 24-fret compound-radius ebony fingerboard
- Dual Schecter Apocalypse humbuckers with coil taps, 3-way switch
- Hipshot hardtail bridge, locking Schecter tuners
Click or call to order your C-1 Apocalypse today.
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Swamp ash
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: Thin C
- Neck wood: Laminated Maple/paduak/maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action, graphite reinforced
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Triangle
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics:
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Locking High-ratio
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Performance Level: Professional
- Case: Sold Separately
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.