Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Schecter Guitar Research C-1 FR-S SLS Elite Electric Guitar Antique Fade Bursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Antique Fade Burst
Schecter Guitar Research C-1 FR-S SLS Elite Electric Guitar Antique Fade Burst$1,329.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
All the modern elements of a state-of-the-art performance guitar in one package - with great looks too.
A 7-ply Maple/Walnut/Padauk neck-thru construction, reinforced with carbon fiber rods for stability and utilizing a spoke-wheel truss rod to facilitate easy adjustment, is mated to a swamp ash body with Ivory binding and topped with flame maple for boutique looks and tone. Comfort carves in the waist and cutaway as well as an ultra-access carve at the neck joint enable you to explore all 24 X-Jumbo stainless steel frets across the 25.5” scale ebony fingerboard with absolute freedom while the Fishman Fluence Modern Ceramic humbucker with switchable voice control delivers crushing power into your rig with unprecedented tonal expressiveness, not to mention the Sustainiac system which offers infinite sustain and controlled feedback at your fingertips.
Topping it all off, Grover 102-Series Tuners and a Floyd Rose 1500 double-locking vibrato system equipped with noiseless springs ensure stability and predictability even in the heat of the gnarliest dive-bombs, and the striking finish choices of Antique Fade Burst or Black Fade Burst will be sure to distinguish you from the pack.
- Swamp ash body, flame maple top, Antique Fade Burst or Black Fade Burst finish
- 7-ply maple/walnut/padauk neck-thru construction, C ultra-thin, 24 extra jumbo stainless steel frets
- Fishman Fluence Modern ceramic humbucker, switchable voice control, Sustainiac system
- Grover 102-Series Tuners, Floyd Rose 1500 double-locking tremolo
Killer looks, top-notch components, modern sounds, extreme playability and performance. Order today.
C-1 FR-S SLS Elite Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material:
- Top wood: Flamed Maple
- Body wood: Swamp Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C ultra-thin
- Neck wood: 7-piece Maple/walnut
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: 2-way adjustable
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo stainless steel
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.62 in. (41.3 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Sustainiac
- Bridge: Fluence Modern humbucker ceramic
- Brand: Fishman
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel:
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Volume/Tone (Push-Pull)/3-Way (Pickup) Switch/2-Way On-Off Sustainiac Switch/3-Way Sustainiac Mode Switch (Fundamental-Mix-Harmonic)
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: n/a
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose 1500 series
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: South Korea
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.