Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Schecter Guitar Research C-1 SLS Elite Evil Twin Electric Guitar Satin Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Designed for performance and attitude, with the versatility of Fishman Fluence pickups.
- Satin-finished, bound, solid swamp ash body
- Neck-through 25.5"-scale maple/walnut/paduak with 24-fret compound radius ebony fingerboard
- Fishman Fluence Modern humbuckers, 3-way pickup select plus voicing select on push/pull pots
- Thru-body strung Hipshot hardtail bridge, Schecter locking tuners
Get sinister. Order your Evil Twin today.
C-1 SLS Elite Evil Twin Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Swamp ash
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C ultra-thin
- Neck wood: Multi-ply Maple/walnut/paduak
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Graphite reinforced
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound 12–16"
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) Compensated
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Fluence Modern humbucker alnico
- Bridge: Fluence Modern humbucker ceramic
- Brand: Fishman
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/Pull voice switching on volume and tone knobs
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Hipshot hardtail
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Schecter locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: South Korea
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.