- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research C-7 SLS Elite 7-String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product K92661
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The folks at Schecter Guitars put their minds to creating a fully-loaded instrument ideal for contemporary cutting-edge guitarists, and the C-7 SLS E...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A fully-loaded 7-string with power and expressiveness.
The folks at Schecter Guitars put their minds to creating a fully-loaded instrument ideal for contemporary cutting-edge guitarists, and the C-7 SLS Elite is the game-changing result. A 7-ply Maple/Walnut/Padauk neck-thru construction, reinforced with carbon fiber rods for stability and utilizing a spoke-wheel truss rod to facilitate easy adjustment, is mated to a swamp ash body with Ivory binding and topped with flame maple for boutique looks and tone. Comfort carves in the waist and cutaway as well as an ultra-access carve at the neck joint enable you to explore all 24 X-Jumbo stainless steel frets across the 26.5” scale ebony fingerboard with absolute freedom, while the Fishman Fluence Modern Ceramic and Modern Alnico humbuckers with individual voice controls deliver crushing power into your rig with unprecedented tonal expressiveness. Topping it all off, Schecter Locking Tuners, an Ernie Ball compensated nut, and a Hipshot bridge provide an ultra-stable platform to keep you in tune, and the striking finish choices of Antique Fade Burst or Black Fade Burst will be sure to distinguish you from the pack.
- Gloss-finish swamp ash body with flamed maple top
- 26.5"-scale 7-string maple/walnut/paduak neck with 24-fret ebony fretboard and compensated nut
- Fishman Fluence Modern humbuckers
- Hipshot hardtail bridge, Schecter locking tuners
Stand out from the pack—order your C-7 SLS Elite today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Flamed Maple
- Body wood: Swamp ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C ultra-thin
- Neck wood: Maple/walnut/paduak
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 26.5 in.
- Truss rod: Carbon fiber rod
- Neck finish: Info not available
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound 12-16"
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Abalone Offset/reverse dot
- Nut width: 1.89 in. (48 mm) Compensated
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Fluence Modern humbucker alnico
- Bridge: Fluence Modern humbucker ceramic
- Brand: Fishman
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Hipshot hardtail
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Schecter locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.