- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research Demon-6 Electric Guitar
Crimson Red Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J05083 000001000 J05083000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The new Demon Series is both sinister and sexy. Armed with dual Duncan Designed HB-105 Active humbuckers, these Demons deliver much of the sonics and...Click To Read More About This Product
Schecter's latest addition is not for the meek with active Duncan pickups.
The new Demon Series is both sinister and sexy. Armed with dual Duncan Designed HB-105 Active humbuckers, these Demons deliver much of the sonics and sustain of their big brother, the AHB-1 Blackouts. If you listen with your ears, there is a lot of bang for the buck here. Case sold separately.
- Basswood body
- Arched Top
- Aged Creme 1-ply binding
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- Grey Pearloid Gothic Cross inlays
- 24 X-Jumbo frets
- Thin ˜C' shape neck
- Graph Tech XL Black Tusq nut
- 2-Way adjustable truss rod w/ 5/32" (4mm) allen nut
- Duncan Designed HB-105B bridge pickup
- Duncan Designed HB-105N neck pickup
- Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch controls
- 9-Volt clip-in battery compartment
- Black chrome hardware
- Tune-o-matic bridge with string thru body
- Schecter tuners
- Case sold separately
Join the growing roster of high-profile artists who rely on Schecter. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.