- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research PT Apocalypse Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- K46484 000001000 K46484000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Schecter Guitar Research is proud to introduce the new PT Apocalypse, the latest addition to the Apocalypse line and one of the most hostile incarnat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
One of the most hostile incarnations of the PT.
Schecter Guitar Research is proud to introduce the new PT Apocalypse, the latest addition to the Apocalypse line and one of the most hostile incarnations of the PT to ever be unleashed upon the world.
Beginning with a swamp ash body chosen for its accentuated midrange presence as well as its distinctive grain, we add a bolt-on neck of premium Canadian Maple reinforced with dual carbon-fiber rods for ultimate stability, and a 25.5 in. scale ebony fingerboard with 22 X-Jumbo stainless steel frets.
A set of American-made Schecter U.S. Custom Shop Apocalypse pickups deliver a balanced-yet-aggressive tone that is unmatched, while the Schecter locking tuners and Graphtech BlackTusqXL nut keep your tuning dead-solid as the glow-in-the-dark side-dot inlays help you keep the sonic destruction going all night, even in the pitch-black dark.
Since a guitar this killer needs looks to match, the PT Apocalypse is appointed with Schecter’s iconic Rusty Grey finish and satin black hardware, and then topped off with a custom “distressed copper” pickguard made in the USA by Haramis Musical Hardware. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Swamp ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin C
- Neck wood: Maple with carbon fiber
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo stainless steel
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Glow in the dark side markers
- Nut width: 1.675 in. (42.5 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Custom Shop Apocalypse
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Custom Shop Apocalypse
- Brand: Schecter
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Deluxe sealed locking
- Color: Black satin
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: South Korea
Strap on a Schecter and pull yourself to the top. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.