- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Seagull Seagull Maritime SWS Semi-Gloss Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L00108 000001000 L00108000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Seagull Maritime Solid Wood Series (SWS) features warm-sounding solid mahogany back and sides, coupled with solid pressure-tested spruce tops for...Click To Read More About This Product
A great pick for fingerpickers.
The Seagull Maritime Solid Wood Series (SWS) features warm-sounding solid mahogany back and sides, coupled with solid pressure-tested spruce tops for a projecting tone, and Richlite fretboards for a bold and clear sound. The Maritime SWS SG also comes with a wide 1.8’’ nut width—perfect for fingerpicking—a semi-gloss finish, and an ebony bridge. Another noteworthy feature is the shadowed burst on the body and headstock.
Case sold separately.
A sweet-sounding guitar from our neighbors up north. Order yours today.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back and sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing pattern:
- Body finish: Semi-gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 16"
- Nut width: 1.805 in. (45.5 mm)
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: 14:01
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Canada
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.