- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Seagull Walnut 12 SG 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J13526 000000000 J13526000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Made in Canada, the Seagull Excursion Series sets a new benchmark in affordable, quality crafted North American-made acoustic guitars. It was a very ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-quality walnut-bodied 12-string with solid spruce top and Fishman electronics.
Made in Canada, the Seagull Excursion Series sets a new benchmark in affordable, quality crafted North American-made acoustic guitars. It was a very difficult task to create a Canadian-made acoustic guitar with this level of build quality while making it so incredibly affordable. However, Seagull's fine team of luthiers in Princeville, Quebec rose to the challenge and made it happen.
A with all models in this series, the Excursion Walnut 12 SG features a solid spruce top, walnut back and sides made of a 3-layer lamination of real hardwood, silver leaf maple neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, burn-stamped rosette and a custom-polished finish. Also, similar to the S6 Slim, the Excursion model features the Seagull Slim neck with a 1.72" nut width, which is great for players who are more accustomed to a more traditional nut width. Comes with Fishman Isys+ electronics with Fishman Sonicore pickup and a built-in tuner.
- Body Depth: 4.9 in.
- Body Length: 19.8 in.
- Lower Bout: 15.87 in.
- Nut Width: 1.72 in.
- Scale: 24.84 in.
- Upper Bout: 11.38 in.
- Waist: 10.54 in.
Order this sweet Seagull 12-string today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.