Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Squier Affinity Series Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar Pack with Fender Frontman 15G Amp Candy Apple Redtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Squier Affinity Series Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar Pack with Fender Frontman 15G Amp Candy Apple Red
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Everything you need to get started rocking.
The included Fender Frontman 15G amplifier boasts 15 Watts of power and features both clean and overdrive channels, giving you tones suitable for almost any genre. It's also perfect for jamming and practicing, with an aux input that allows you to connect a media device and play along with your favorite songs or backing tracks, as well as a headphone jack for silent practice. The Squier Affinity Strat Pack even includes a strap, cable and picks, so now is the time to stop dreaming and start playing.
- Gloss-finish solid poplar body
- 25.5"-scale satin-finish maple neck with 21-fret, 9.5"-radius Indian laurel fingerboard
- Standard Squier single-coil (neck and middle) and humbucking (bridge) pickups, 5-way switch
- 6-saddle vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge, standard cast tuners
Start playing today. Order your Affinity Series Strat Pack today.
Affinity Series Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar Pack with Fender Frontman 15G Amp Specifications:
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Indian Laurel
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.89 in. (48 mm) Not specified
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Standard single-coil
- Middle: Standard single-coil
- Bridge: Standard humbucking
- Brand: Squier
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Standard cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Fender Frontman 15G Combo Amp, Cable, Strap, Picks
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.