- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Affinity Stratocaster Pack HSS Electric Guitar with Fender Frontman 15G Amp
Candy Apple Red
- Write a Review
- L25452 000002000 L25452000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Squier Affinity Strat Pack includes everything you need to start rocking right out of the box. The Affinity Series Stratocaster features a fat-so...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Everything you need to get started rocking.
The Squier Affinity Strat Pack includes everything you need to start rocking right out of the box. The Affinity Series Stratocaster features a fat-sounding humbucking bridge pickup and two single-coil Strat pickups for versatile tone. A vintage-style Fender tremolo bridge, “C”-shaped maple neck and a lightweight, comfortable body round out the offerings.
The included Fender Frontman 15G amplifier boasts 15 Watts of power and features both clean and overdrive channels, giving you tones suitable for almost any genre. It's also perfect for jamming and practicing, with an aux input that allows you to connect a media device and play along with your favorite songs or backing tracks, as well as a headphone jack for silent practice. The Squier Affinity Strat Pack even includes a strap, cable and picks, so now is the time to stop dreaming and start playing.
- Gloss-finish solid poplar body
- 25.5"-scale satin-finish maple neck with 21-fret, 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard
- Standard Squier single-coil (neck and middle) and humbucking (bridge) pickups, 5-way switch
- 6-saddle vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge, standard cast tuners
Start playing today. Order your Affinity Series Strat Pack today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.89 in. (48 mm) Not specified
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Standard single-coil
- Middle: Standard single-coil
- Bridge: Standard humbucking
- Brand: Squier
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Standard cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Fender Frontman 15G Combo Amp, Cable, Strap, Picks
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.