- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Classic Vibe ’60s Telecaster Custom Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58603 000001000 L58603000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Squier Classic Vibe ’60s Custom Telecaster is a nod to the double-bound Tele® models of the 1960s. It creates great tone from Fender-designed sin...Click To Read More About This Product
A ’60s-inspired double-bound Squier Tele that's 100% designed by Fender
The Squier Classic Vibe ’60s Custom Telecaster is a nod to the double-bound Tele® models of the 1960s. It creates great tone from Fender-designed single-coil alnico pickups. Player-friendly features include a Slim “C”-shaped neck profile with a comfy 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style Telecaster bridge with barrel saddles and string-through-body design. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Maple, Slim "C"-shape neck with vintage-tint gloss finish
- 9.5"-radius fingerboard with 21 narrow-tall frets
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups, 3-position blade switch
- Vintage-style bridge with barrel saddles, nickel-plated hardware
Call or click to order today.
- Body: Double-bound Tele body
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple with vintage-tint gloss finish, Slim "C" Shape
- Headstock: 1960s-inspired headstock markings
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 21 narrow-tall frets
- Nut Width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Hardware: Nickel-plated
- Tuning Keys: Vintage-style tuning machines
- Bridge: Vintage-style Telecaster bridge with barrel saddles, nickel-plated hardware
- Pickguard: 1-ply white
- Neck pickup: Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickup
- Bridge pickup: Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickup
- Pickup switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.