- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '60s Left-Handed Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- L20502 000001000 L20502000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '60s is a rough-and-tumble electric guitar ready for almost any musical situation. With an alder body; Indian la...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Renowned sound and feel with modern refinements.
The Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '60s is a rough-and-tumble electric guitar ready for almost any musical situation. With an alder body; Indian laurel fingerboard; 21-fret, vintage-tint gloss maple neck, this Strat definitely has that '60s vibe but with the modern playability of a 9-1/2" neck radius and medium-jumbo frets. This Squier Strat's tone is thick with a custom set of Alnico V single-coil pickups-a quick attack with a bit more midrange oomph and a bridge pickup that packs a knockout punch! Custom stagger pole pieces provide improved string-to-string balance.
Back in 1982, the very first Squier by Fender guitars and basses came ringing out of Asia. Known for their excellent vintage-quality look, feel, sound, and construction, those early Squier instruments and their Fender-branded counterparts are now highly sought-after collector's items revered by guitar enthusiasts as models of "getting it right" while aiming at value-conscious players. The Squier Classic Vibe Series reflects that simultaneous commitment to excellence, value and vibe. Mirroring classic Fender designs, the Classic Vibe offering is not intended to be era or vintage correct-but rather imparting the vibe of a classic Fender design. Each with distinctive feature set combinations-all adding up to one classic looking instrument. Great sound, vintage looks, unbeatable value-Classic Vibe!
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Polyester
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel, 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.65" (42 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage style tuning machines
- Bridge: Vintage style, 6-saddle tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-ply Tortoise shell
- Neck pickup: Custom Stratocaster pickup (AlNiCo V)
- Middle pickup: Custom Stratocaster pickup (AlNiCo V)
- Bridge pickup: Custom Stratocaster pickup (AlNiCo V)
- Pickup switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone, Tone
- Strings: (.009 - .042) Nickel Plated Steel
- Unique Features: 3-Color Sunburst over alder; 21-fret vintage tint gloss maple neck; 3-ply tortoise shell pickguard; aged plastic parts; vintage style tuning machines; vintage style, 6-saddle bridge; custom Stratocaster pickup set with AlNiCo V magnets
A Stratocaster at this price? What are you waiting for? Call or click now to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.