- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Contemporary Stratocaster HH Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
Dark Metallic Red
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48823 000002000 L48823000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed for the modern player, while retaining classic vibe and style, the Squier Contemporary Stratocaster HH is loaded with player-friendly featur...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic style, modern features.
Designed for the modern player, while retaining classic vibe and style, the Squier Contemporary Stratocaster HH is loaded with player-friendly features. From the slim-C maple neck and 22-fret maple fingerboard to the 2-point fulcrum tremolo bridge, it's comfortable and fast. Dual ceramic open-coil humbuckers provide some serious attitude. The matching painted headstock adds an extra touch of serious looks. Best of all, it's at a price that's definitely ready to get you rocking.
- Gloss-finished solid poplar body
- 25.5"-scale maple on maple neck, 22 narrow-tall frets
- Dual zebra-coil ceramic humbuckers, 3-way switch
- 2-point fulcrum synchronized tremolo bridge, die-cast tuners
Get ready to rock. Order your Squier Contemporary Strat today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C slim
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Narrow-tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Ceramic Zebra-coil
- Bridge: Ceramic Zebra-coil
- Brand: Squier
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point synchronized
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.