- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Contemporary Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar
Ocean Blue Metallic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48818 000003000 L48818000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed for the modern player, while retaining classic vibe and style, the Squier Contemporary Stratocaster HSS is loaded with player-friendly featu...Click To Read More About This Product
Modern features meet classic Strat vibe.
Designed for the modern player, while retaining classic vibe and style, the Squier Contemporary Stratocaster HSS is loaded with player-friendly features. From the slim-C maple neck and 22-fret rosewood fingerboard to the 2-point fulcrum tremolo bridge, it's comfortable and fast. Powerful ceramic pickups in a classic HSS (humbucker bridge, single-coil middle and neck) configuration provide some serious attitude. The matching painted headstock adds an extra touch of serious looks. Best of all, it's at a price that's definitely ready to get you rocking.
- Gloss-finished solid poplar body
- 25.5"-scale maple on maple neck, 22 narrow-tall frets
- Ceramic pickups, HSS configuration, 5-way switch
- 2-point fulcrum synchronized tremolo bridge, die-cast tuners
Get ready to rock. Order your Squier Contemporary Strat today.
- Neck shape: C slim
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Narrow-tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Ceramic Single-coil
- Middle: Ceramic Single-coil
- Bridge: Ceramic Zebra-coil
- Brand: Squier
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point synchronized
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.