- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Stratocaster Pack SS (Short-Scale) Electric Guitar with Fender Frontman 10G Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
- L21569 000002000 L21569000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A perfect choice for beginners, the Squier Starter Strat Pack has everything you need to begin playing right out of the box. The short-scale Stratoca...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Everything a young player needs to get started on electric guitar.
A perfect choice for beginners, the Squier Starter Strat Pack has everything you need to begin playing right out of the box. The short-scale Stratocaster (24 in.) is ideal for players with smaller hands and provides a comfortable playing feel. Other features include a lightweight body, a hardtail bridge for rock-solid tuning and three single-coil pickups for classic Strat tone.
The included Squier Frontman 10G amplifier is the perfect companion for jamming thanks to its aux input that allows you play along with your favorite songs or backing tracks, as well as a headphone jack for silent practice. The Squier Starter Strat Pack also comes with a strap, cable and picks—everything you need to stop dreaming and start playing. Case sold separately.
- Short-scale Stratocaster (24 in.)
- Comfortable playing feel
- Lightweight body
- Hardtail bridge
- Three single-coil pickups
- Squier Frontman 10G amplifier
- Aux input
- headphone jack
- Comes with a strap, cable and picks
- Case sold separately
Jump start your career. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.