- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product L20496
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
An authentically styled Jaguar now joins the Vintage Modified family, with present-day touches including sharp, clear Duncan Designed pickups and a m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Vintage looks and sound, modern performance.
An authentically styled Jaguar now joins the Vintage Modified family, with present-day touches including sharp, clear Duncan Designed pickups and a modern fingerboard radius. Squier's new Vintage Modified Jaguar rocks the model's distinctive hallmarks, too. Such as the 24"" scale, dual-circuit switching and controls, floating-vibrato bridge and an assortment of finishes. Players have done it for years. Whether installing hotter pickups, different pickguards or just plain personalizing their instruments with distinctive paint jobs, modified means adding new twists to familiar designs. Squier's Vintage Modified series excels at just that, imparting hot-output chop-shop sound, feel and value to traditional instrument designs.
Body Body Type | Not Specified Cutaway | Single Cutaway Top Wood | Not Specified Body Wood Back and Sides | Not Specified Body Bracing Pattern | Not Specified Body Finish | Gloss Orientation | Right Handed Neck Neck Shape | Not Specified Nut Width | Not Specified Fretboard | Not Specified Neck Wood | Not Specified Scale Length | Not Specified Number of Frets | Not Specified Neck Finish | Not Specified Electronics Acoustic/Electric | Not Specified Other Headstock Overlay | Not Specified Tuning Machines | Not Specified Bridge | Not Specified Saddle and Nut | Not Specified Number of Strings | 6 String Case | Sold Separately Accessories Included | Not Specified Country of Origin | Indonesia
Call or click to order your Vintage Modified Jaguar now.
- Body shape: Offset
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Indian Laurel
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.62 in. (41.3 mm) Not specified
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: JG-101B single-coil
- Bridge: JG-101B single-coil
- Brand: Duncan Designed
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: 2-position toggle lead/rhythm switch in upper position
- Control layout: Lead circuit controls (slide switch down): master volume, tone; Rhythm circuit controls (slide switch up): 2 thumbwheel for neck pickup: volume and tone
- Pickup switch: Slide switches for pickup activation
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Vintage-style
- Tailpiece: Vintage Style Floating Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.