- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling by Music Man Cutlass Short Scale HS Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71850 000001000 L71850000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ideal for young players, small hands or those who just like the relaxed feel of a smaller scale, this 24"-scale Cutlass from Sterling by Music Man de...Click To Read More About This Product
Get short-scale comfort in a modern classic design.
Ideal for young players, small hands or those who just like the relaxed feel of a smaller scale, this 24"-scale Cutlass from Sterling by Music Man delivers easy playability and solid sonic punch. Loaded with Music Man-designed pickups and vintage-style tremolo bridge, it's comfortable choice as a main or backup axe, whether you're an aspiring rocker or a gigging pro.
- Gloss-finished solid poplar body
- 24"-scale maple neck, 22-fret maple fingerboard
- Sterling by Music Man pickups in HS configuration, 3-way switch
- Vintage-style tremolo bridge, die-cast tuners
Click or call to order your short-scale Cutlass today.
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Custom
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Standard
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Molded
- Configuration: HS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-point tremolo Individual saddle
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.