- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling by Music Man St. Vincent Electric Guitar
Stealth Black Black Pickguard
- Write a Review
- #K92670 000001001 K92670000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The St. Vincent offers many of the features of the Ernie Ball Music Man model at a more affordable price point. Unique and original in design, yet fa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
One of today's most original looking and sounding guitars - displaying a unique design, vintage tremolo bridge and 3 mini-humbuckers.
The St. Vincent offers many of the features of the Ernie Ball Music Man model at a more affordable price point. Unique and original in design, yet familiar in a perfect combination of style, balance, versatility and playability.
A completely new, refreshing design; as individual and fearless as St. Vincent's music. Featuring a perfectly balanced, bevel-top African Mahogany body, Rock Maple neck and Rosewood fretboard with St. Vincent signature fretboard inlays, this guitar is a stunner on every level.
An amazing array of tonal variations are available from the three specially voiced, Ernie Ball Music Man specification mini-humbuckers which are selected by a custom configured 5 way switch.
The two-point, bent steel saddle "Vintage Tremolo", oversized Ernie Ball Music Man 4 + 2 headstock providing straight string pull for unrivaled tuning stability, and factory equipped Ernie Ball Slinky strings keep you in tone and in tune.
- Solid mahogany body, gloss finish
- Bolt-on maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, 22 medium frets, satin finish
- 3 EBMM mini-humbucking pickups, 5-way switch
- Sealed tuners, vintage style tremolo, chrome hardware
A guitar as fearless and groundbreaking as the artist herself. Order today.
- Body shape: Other
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Music man
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HHH
- Neck: Mini humbucker
- Middle: Mini humbucker
- Bridge: Mini humbucker
- Brand: Music Man
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel:
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Music Man vintage tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Deluxe sealed
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: gig bag
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.