- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Takamine EF508KC NEX Legacy Series All Koa Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- 512195 000010000 512195000010000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The all-koa grand auditorium sized Takamine EF508KC acoustic-electric is the guitar for players that demand superb playability, natural acoustic tone...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The all-koa grand auditorium is for players that demand superb playability, high sound pressure levels, and stunning good looks.
The all-koa grand auditorium sized Takamine EF508KC acoustic-electric is the guitar for players that demand superb playability, natural acoustic tone at high sound pressure levels and stunning good looks in a roadworthy performance guitar. Crafted with a beautiful figured koa top, back, and sides, its cutaway body style provides greater fretboard access. Aesthetic touches include gold tuners, abalone snowflake fingerboard inlays, and a natural gloss finish
Beneath the impressive figured koa is a world-class acoustic-electric guitar that will handle any application whether in a full band setting or in solo performance. The Takamine Palethetic pickup and the warm-sounding CT4B preamp is designed for ease of use and purity of tone. The CT4B consists of 3 bands of graphic EQ tone control, a volume control slider and a built-in chromatic tuner. This is a great instrument for nonstandard and open tunings.
- Body Shape: NEX Cutaway
- Top: Figured Koa
- Back: Figured Koa
- Sides: Figured Koa
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Abalone Snowflake
- Rosette: Abalone
- Tuners: Gold
- Finish: Gloss natural
- Electronics: CT4B preamp with built-in tuner
An explosion of tropical koa wood that really delivers the sonic goods. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.