- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Takamine EF75MTT Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #K46188 00000100054080211 K4618800000100054080211
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Every company has guitars that acheive legendary status. From 2006-2008, Takamine produced the EF75S, an OM guitar with AAA Sitka spruce top, and Bra...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Limited run of popular Takamine model updated with Thermal heat-treated spruce top and Madagascar rosewood.
Every company has guitars that acheive legendary status. From 2006-2008, Takamine produced the EF75S, an OM guitar with AAA Sitka spruce top, and Brazilian rosewood back and sides. Only about 80 were produced, and they have been sought-after ever since. For 2017, Takamine brings this thunderous instrument back with the EF75M TT. It is similar to it’s predecessor in appointments, but utilizes a "Thermal" heat-treated spruce top, and ultra-rare Madagascar rosewood. The guitar has beautiful abalone purfling and flame maple binding. Truly a breathtaking instrument with wonderful sweet, balanced tone. The guitar incorporates Takamine’s stealthy TLD 2 Line Driver electronics for great, natural stage sound. This guitar is pure magic—you just can’t put it down.
Limited to 100 pieces worldwide.
The Takamine line driver preamp (TLD-2) is a simple circuit designed to buffer the pickup and boost the current of the signal to eliminate any degradation with long cables. It is clean and quiet with a minimal amount of wiring and is discreetly mounted within the output jack assembly providing no outward sign of onboard electronics. The TLD-2 does have three simple tone shaping controls if you care to extract and tinker. But you are likely to find the preset TLD-2, combined with their renowned Palathetic pickup, as Takamine’s warmest and most natural acoustic – electric tone yet.
Case sold separately.
- Limited to 100 guitars
- Thermal heat-treated spruce top
- Original diamond fingerboard inlays
- Abalone single-ring rosette
- Flame maple binding
Get your hands on one of these rare guitars before they're all scooped up. Order now.
- Body type: Orchestra/OM
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Thermal spruce
- Back and sides: Solid Madagascar rosewood
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.77 in. (45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Takamine
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Madagascar rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gold open butterbean
- Bridge: Madagascar rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Limited run
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear