- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Takamine Glenn Frey Signature Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 580152 000000000 580152000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Glenn Frey Signature acoustic-electric dreadnought-style guitar features a solid spruce top, solid rosewood back, and rosewood sides. This Takami...Click To Read More About This Product
An acoustic-electric guitar worthy of the legend's name.
The Glenn Frey Signature acoustic-electric dreadnought-style guitar features a solid spruce top, solid rosewood back, and rosewood sides. This Takamine guitar offers scalloped X-bracing, chrome tuning machines, white cab binding and a striking natural gloss finish.
The Glenn Frey Signature acoustic-electric's CT4B preamp is designed for ease of use and purity of tone. The CT4B consists of three bands of graphic EQ tone control, a volume control slider and a built-in chromatic tuner.
This signature guitar is beautiful – making it obvious why one of the Eagles' founders was proud to lend it his name.
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Top Bracing: Scalloped X
- Top Bindings: White Cab
- Rosette: Concentric Rings
- Pickguard: Black
- Bridge: Rosewood Pin
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge Pins: White
- Back: Solid Rosewood
- Sides: Rosewood
- Back Centerline: Wood Inlay
- Back Binding: White Cab
- Peghead: GF Inlay
- Peghead Face: Rosewood
- Peghead Logo: Shell
- Machine Heads: Chrome
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Mop Dots
- Fretboard Binding: White
- Fretboard Side Markers: Black
- Frets: 20 Nickel Silver
- Neck: Mahogany
- Heel Cap: White Cab
- Preamp: CT4B
- Finish: Gloss
- Color: Natural
- Includes case
Order this acoustic-electric today and save big!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.