- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Takamine TSP148NC Nylon Thinline Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L59869 000001000 L59869000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This hybrid nylon-string Thinline guitar has a comfortable neck, and a wonderfully slim body allowing for great sound in a performance-ready package....Click To Read More About This Product
Designed to play and sound great on stage or on the porch.
This hybrid nylon-string Thinline guitar has a comfortable neck, and a wonderfully slim body allowing for great sound in a performance-ready package.
Featuring a solid cedar top and an arched sapele back and sapele sides, this gives the player a warm and even nylon sound. This sound is brought to the stage powerfully using Takamine's new CT-3N electronics.
The 47mm nut width makes this guitar an easy adjustment from steel string guitar neck widths, while keeping a comfortable width for nylon fingerstyle music. It comes with a semi-hard SH100T case for lightweight, secure protection of your guitar.
Trust Takamine to make a great guitar for performance. Order today.
- Guitar size: 4/4
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Body type: Concert
- Body depth: Shallow
- Top wood: Cedar
- Back & sides: Sapele (arched top)
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Nut width: 1.875" (47.62mm)
- Neck Shape: C
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 19
- Truss rod: No
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: CT-3N
- Brand: Takamine
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gold with black buttons
- Rosette: Multi-colored
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Solid top
- Case: Semi-hard
- Country of origin: Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.