- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Takamine TSP178ACK Koa Thinline Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L59750 000001000 L59750000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Featuring gorgeous Hawaiian koa on the arched top and back — as well as koa sides, this beautiful Thinline guitar is comfortable on the couch, and po...Click To Read More About This Product
Comfort, looks and great sound.
Featuring gorgeous Hawaiian koa on the arched top and back — as well as koa sides, this beautiful Thinline guitar is comfortable on the couch, and powerful on the stage.
Its sleek neck is inlaid with beautiful abalone and shell on the ebony fingerboard. Stylish and powerful as well, its voice being easily transferred to the stage with Takamine's CT-3N preamp. Comfort, quality, and performance in a great new format.
It comes with a semi-hard SH100T case for lightweight, secure protection of your guitar.
Join the players who rely on Takamine for every show. Order today.
- Body type: Mini Jumbo
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Koa
- Back & sides: Koa
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.8 in.
- Truss rod: Yes
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material Ebony
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Takamine
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Tuner: Yes
- Special electronics: Notch filter, 3-band EQ
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle: Bone
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Semi-hard
- Country of origin: Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.