- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taylor 2006 714ce Limited Cutaway Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 514231
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Taylor 2006 714ce Limited Acoustic-Electric Guitar is an instrument that will stand out in any collection. It boasts Indian rosewood back and sid...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Taylor 2006 714ce-LTD Cutaway Grand Auditorium has got the tone to back up its stunning looks.
The Taylor 2006 714ce Limited Acoustic-Electric Guitar is an instrument that will stand out in any collection. It boasts Indian rosewood back and sides, topped with Engelmann spruce for sweet and deep tones. The guitar also features lovely flamed maple binding and a distinctive maple back-wedge, gold-plated tuners, and a lustrous abalone rosette.
Using proprietary pickup technology developed at Taylor, the Expression System amplifies your guitar with an unrivaled natural live sound. On-board tone controls provide added flavor, or set for an uncolored exceptionally clean amplified sound. Plugged in or not, the tone of this beautiful rosewood guitar will fill the room with its amazing projection.
The Grand Auditorium is Taylor's most versatile and popular body style, excelling in light touch fingerstyle to full blown strumming. Great for miking and recording, the Grand Auditorium's balanced mid-range and bright tone exemplify the Taylor voice. With the addition of the Taylor Expression System and a Venetian cutaway, this beauty exhibits a rich, full tone with the versatility needed for live performances.
- Body Style: 6-String Grand Auditorium
- Back & Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Top: Engelmann Spruce
- Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony with Binding
- Fretboard Inlay: Abalone Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Flamed Maple
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut and Saddle: Tusq
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuning Machines: Gold-Plated Taylor Tuners
- Strings: Elixir Light Gauge Strings with Nanoweb Coating
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- No. of frets: 20
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern W/Relief Rout)
- Finish: Gloss
- Electronics: Taylor Expression System
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4-5/8"
- Body Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 41"
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell