Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Taylor 210ce Plus Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar Naturaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A boosted 200 Series with ES2 electronics, full voice and great feel.
A Dreadnought with Sitka spruce and rosewoodThe 210ce Plus features a classic Dreadnought shape. This shape gives this acoustic-electric a fantastic response in the low end, with plenty of power and articulation behind it. With the Venetian cutaway, players will still reach the highest frets with ease. A solid Sitka spruce top yields a broad dynamic range for players to explore. Paired with the layered rosewood back and sides, you’ll find that this particular blend of tonewoods offers a durable construction that’s super receptive to every strum of the guitar.
Taylor ES2 electronics produces clear toneThe Taylor 210ce Plus gets an added boost with Taylor’s professional-grade Electronic System 2. This pickup system features three individually calibrated sensors that sit behind the saddle. This unique positioning allows the bottom of the saddle to come in full contact with the bridge. Whether you prefer to play acoustically or plugged in, you’ll find the ES2 electronics open up a dynamic range of sound that perfectly captures the nuances of a Taylor guitar.
Upgraded appointments complete this 200 SeriesTaylor finished off this 210ce Plus acoustic-electric with a full array of premium appointments. Forward shifted pattern bracing offers resonance support. You’ll keep this acoustic-electric in top shape with the 18:1 nickel tuners. The 210ce is finished off with black binding, dot inlays and a gloss finish. For travel-ready protection on the road, each guitar also comes with an AeroCase.
A 200 Series Taylor with a little extraFor musicians of any style, the 210ce brings power and articulation to your sound. We love all the upgraded appointments, like ES2 electronics and nickel tuners. Plus, Musician’s friend can’t get enough of the Sitka spruce and rosewood tonewood pairing. If you’re looking to add a solid Taylor acoustic-electric to your collection, the 210ce Plus has it all.
- Sitka spruce top pairs beautifully with layered rosewood back and sides
- Classic Dreadnought body delivers sonic power and articulation
- Taylor ES2 electronics boost tone and response
- Upgraded appointments advance performance
Your favorite 200 Series gets an upgrade. Order yours today.
210ce Plus Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body type: Taylor Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Yes - Venetian
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Layered East Indian Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Taylor Standard II Bracing (Forward Shift Pattern)
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Neck shape: Standard Taylor Profile
- Nut width: 1 11/16" (42.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Genuine African Ebony
- Neck wood: Tropical mahogany
- Scale length: 25 1/2"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Expression System 2 Professional-Audio-Grade
- Brand: Taylor
- Configuration: Behind-the-Saddle Transducer with Adjustable Sensors
- Preamp EQ: Volume, Active Bass and Treble
- Feedback filter: Onboard Phase Switch
- Tuner: None
- Headstock overlay: Genuine West African Ebony
- Tuning machines: Nickel Tuners with Nickel Buttons
- Bridge: Genuine African Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Micarta "Wave" Saddle; Nubone Nut
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Black Binding, Elixir Phosphor-Bronze Medium Gauge Strings
- Case: AeroCase
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.