- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taylor 326ce Urban Ash Grand Symphony Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Shaded Edge Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L78491 000001000 L78491000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Taylor 326ce acoustic-electric guitar is the latest Grand Symphony model to feature Taylor's groundbreaking Soundport cutaway. The body is fashio...Click To Read More About This Product
An elegant guitar with a Soundport to transform your tone.
The Taylor 326ce acoustic-electric guitar is the latest Grand Symphony model to feature Taylor's groundbreaking Soundport cutaway. The body is fashioned of urban ash, a tonewood with similar density and tonal characteristics to old-growth Honduran mahogany. Urban ash is another example of Taylor's commitment to ethically sourcing materials to ensure that trees will be around for generations to come. At the heart of the sound is a mahogany top with Taylor's V-Class bracing—a Taylor innovation that has improved the flexibility of the top, creating an increase in volume, sustain and notes that are more in tune with each other. Add Taylor's Soundport cutaway to the V-Class architecture, and you have an instrument that has a three-dimensional sound for both the player and the listener. It's a totally new playing experience, offering a completely new tonal dimension of immense sound that will fill just about any room.
Other features include urban ash sienna color treatment for the top, back, and sides, Shaded Edge Burst, thin satin finish body, satin black tuners, three-ring rosette, gemstone inlays and ES2 electronics. The 326ce comes with a deluxe Taylor hardshell case.
- Urban ash back and sides with mahogany top
- Mahogany neck and bridge, ebony fingerboard, gemstone inlays
- Satin black tuners and buttons, Expression System 2 pickup/preamp, onboard phase switch
- Satin stain top, back, sides and neck
- Shaded Edgeburst finish
Click or call to order your Taylor 326ce today.
- Body type: Grand Symphony
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back & sides: Urban ash
- Bracing pattern: Other
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: Custom
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: 1-piece ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: TUSQ
- Pickup/preamp: Behind-the-saddle transducer with Adjustable Sensors
- EQ/Tuner: 3-band No
- Special features: Body shape pickup system
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Orientation: Right handed
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.