- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taylor 414-CE Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 430470
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Taylor 414-CE GA Acoustic-Electric Guitar is part of the Taylor 400 series. This solid-wood acoustic/electric line encompasses a rich range of wo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Solid wood top and Expression System pickup.
The Taylor 414-CE GA Acoustic-Electric Guitar is part of the Taylor 400 series. This solid-wood acoustic/electric line encompasses a rich range of woods and tones, offering something to inspire every type of player. Featuring a cutaway and Taylor's exceptional Expression System pickup, you'll always sound your best, whether unplugged or amplified.
Providing access to the upper registers of the fingerboard, the soft Venetian cutaway is both practical and attractive, while the Taylor Expression System allows you to share your music with the world.
The Taylor 414-CE is a grand auditorium sized guitar with a solid Sitka Spruce top and Ovangkol back and sides. The timbre of Ovangkol, which many find reminiscent of rosewood, combines well with the punch of a Sitka spruce top to create a rich tonal tapestry.
The Expression System amplifies your guitar with an unrivaled, natural live sound. Onboard tone controls provide added flavor, or set flat for an uncolored, exceptionally-clean amplified sound.
The finish used to create this guitar's lustrous gloss top, back, and sides was developed at Taylor for maximum durability and resistance to cold-checking. This ultra violet-cured finish is also more environmentally friendly than traditional lacquer finishes.
- Type/Shape: 6-String Grand Auditorium
- Back & Sides: Ovangkol
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Plastic
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Large Pearl Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: White
- BridgeEbony: Nut & SaddleTusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome-plated Taylor Tuners
- Strings: Elixir Light Gauge Strings with NANOWEB Coating
- Scale Length: 25 1/2 Inches
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 3/4 Inches
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 15 Inches
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern W/Relief Rout)
- Finish: Satin with Gloss Top
- Color Options: Natural
- Sunburst Options: None
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Electronics: Taylor Expression System
- Body Width: 16 Inches
- Body Depth: 4 5/8 Inches
- Body Length: 20 Inches
- Overall Length: 41 Inches
- Case: Taylor Hardshell