- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taylor Custom Maple Grand Orchestra Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J25427 000001000 J25427000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Taylor's Custom Maple Grand Orchestra Acoustic-Electric Guitar is crafted out of AA quilted maple with a premium Adirondack spruce top complemented b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top-notch tonewoods and intricate detailing.
Taylor's Custom Maple Grand Orchestra Acoustic-Electric Guitar is crafted out of AA quilted maple with a premium Adirondack spruce top complemented by figured Hawaiian koa binding and wedge, and a koa rosette and armrest. Topping off its unique looks is a Tree of Life inlay made up of koa, paua, and black oyster. Getting the most out of your tone when you plug in is Taylor's Expression System 2 electronics. Include hardshell case.
Body type: Grand Orchestra
Top wood: Spruce Adirondack
Back & sides: Maple Quilted
Bracing pattern: GO bracing
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Standard carve
Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
Neck wood: Maple
Scale length: 25.5"
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Gloss
Pickup/preamp: Yes, Expression System 2
Configuration: Behind the saddle pickup
Preamp EQ: 2-band
Feedback filter: Not applicable
Tuner: Not applicable
Headstock overlay: Ebony
Tuning machines: Gotoh
Saddle & nut: Tusq
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Inlays
Case: Hardshell case
Country of origin: United States
Grab this Taylor while you can. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.