- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taylor GA5 Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar (2010 Model)
- Write a Review
- Product 517596
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Taylor GA5 Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar has traditional styling that creates an elegant, understated look. A western red cedar top paired wit...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
No-frills looks meets luxurious tone.
The Taylor GA5 Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar has traditional styling that creates an elegant, understated look. A western red cedar top paired with tropical mahogany brings extra warmth, responsiveness and articulate tones to the grand auditorium body style. Appointments include a bound neck, gold-plated tuners, rosewood headstock overlay, and beautiful abalone rosette.
- Body Style: 6-String Grand Auditorium
- Back & Sides: Tropical American Mahogany
- Top: Western Red Cedar
- Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony with Binding
- Fretboard Inlay: Abalone Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut and Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold-Plated Taylor
- Strings: Elixir Light Gauge Strings with Nanoweb Coating
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- No. of frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 15"
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern W/Relief Rout)
- Finish: Gloss
- Cutaway: None
- Electronics: None
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4-5/8"
- Body Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 41"
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell