- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taylor GA6-12 12-String Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar (2010 Model)
- Write a Review
- Product 517604
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Taylor GA6-12 Grand Auditorium Acoustic is a 12-string guitar with traditional styling that creates an elegant, understated look. Figured big leaf ma...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Full 12-string tone yet with a more slender, hour-glass Grand Auditorium shape.
Taylor GA6-12 Grand Auditorium Acoustic is a 12-string guitar with traditional styling that creates an elegant, understated look. Figured big leaf maple is paired with a Sitka spruce top, resulting in an acoustic guitar that impresses in both tone and appearance. Appointments include a bound neck, gold-plated tuners, an Indian rosewood headstock overlay, and a beautiful abalone rosette.
The 12-string is part of acoustic guitar lore, and a major part of Taylor history. This acoustic guitar is a contemporary take on the tradition.
- Body Style: 12-String Grand Auditorium
- Back & Sides: Big Leaf Maple
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony with Binding
- Fretboard Inlay: Abalone Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut and Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold Plated Taylor
- Strings: Elixir Light Gauge Strings with Nanoweb Coating
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-7/8"
- No. of frets: 20
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern W/Relief Rout)
- Finish: Gloss
- Cutaway: None
- Electronics: None
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4-5/8"
- Body Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 41"
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell