- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taylor GS Mini Rosewood Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72780 000001000 L72780000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
There's something undeniably inviting about the Taylor GS Mini's scaled-down size, yet a single strum reveals the impressive voice of a full-size gui...Click To Read More About This Product
The portable GS Mini acoustic, with a beautiful pairing of Sitka spruce and layered rosewood tonewoods.
There's something undeniably inviting about the Taylor GS Mini's scaled-down size, yet a single strum reveals the impressive voice of a full-size guitar. That mix of portability and musicality has proven to be a winning combination that fits into so many scenarios in life, from the couch to the campfire to the concert hall. It's not too big, it's not too precious, and it's not too expensive. That broad-based accessibility has given it a resounding universal appeal, not to mention a built-in fun factor.
The shorter 23-1/2-inch scale length makes forming chords a breeze yet gives the instrument plenty of snap and tuning stability for a rewarding playing experience. All GS-Mini models include a durable hard bag built by Taylor for the optimal fit.
A guitar's top is the primary filter and distributor of vibrating string energy through the guitar, which means it has a huge impact on its sound. Sitka spruce is the most prevalent guitar top wood of the modern era. It blends stiffness and elasticity in just the right proportions which translates into broad dynamic range with crisp articulation. Layered rosewood back and sides offer robust rosewood tone with low-end fullness and high-end sparkle.
The arched back of the guitar generates more sound from a small-bodied instrument, and using layered wood back and sides create a sturdy yet receptive platform for the vibrating string energy sent by the guitar's top. Layered wood is also less susceptible to changes in temperature and humidity, making it an excellent choice for players who travel with their instruments or simply require more durability.
Grab the scaled-down GS Mini for sound you'll love playing wherever you go. Order today.
- Body type: Taylor Grand Symphony Mini
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Layered Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: GS Mini with Relief Rout
- Body finish: Varnish
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Neck shape: Taylor GS Mini Profile
- Nut width: 1-11/16" (42.8mm)
- Fingerboard: Genuine African Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 23-1/2"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Matte 2.0
- Pickup/preamp: None
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Copafera
- Tuning machines: Chrome GS Mini with Chrome Buttons
- Bridge: Genuine West African Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Micarta "Wave" Saddle; Nubone Nut
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Taylor neck system
- Case: Taylor GS Mini Hard Bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Taylor Mexico Factory
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.