- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taylor T5z Standard Cutaway T5 Electronics Spruce Top Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J03786 0000010001111027106 J037860000010001111027106
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed with electric players in mind, the T5z brings more of an electric guitar look and feel to the popular hollowbody hybrid electric-acoustic T5...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A hybrid hollowbody with improved electronics for authentic acoustic and electric tones.
Designed with electric players in mind, the T5z brings more of an electric guitar look and feel to the popular hollowbody hybrid electric-acoustic T5 series. Electric-friendly features include a more compact body than the original T5, plus a 12" fretboard radius and jumbo frets that making bending strings easier. If you're looking for a versatile stage or recording guitar that blends the feel of an electric with a full range of acoustic and electric tones, the T5z gives you an essential musical tool.
Like the original T5, the T5z bridges the electric and acoustic worlds like no other guitar, unleashing a sweeping array of amplified tones. The hollowbody design features an active soundboard to produce a natural acoustic voice and incorporates three pickups: an acoustic body sensor, a concealed neck humbucker, and a visible bridge humbucker. Crossover design features include dual compatibility with electric and acoustic amps, plus five-way switching and onboard tone controls that let you shift from shimmering acoustic to screaming electric in an instant. Includes case.
- Compact hollowbody design
- Spruce top
- 12" fretboard radius
- Jumbo frets
- 24-7/8" scale length
- One acoustic pickup / 2 electric humbuckers
- Five-way switching and onboard tone controls
- Dual compatibility with electric and acoustic amps
- Includes case
Grab a guitar that can do it all. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear