- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Teye Guitars Emperor Series La Perla Electric Guitar
Mother of Pearl/Abalone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L40755 000001000 L40755000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The La Perla is the jewel in the crown of the Teye Emperor Series guitars. The korina body with maple cap is adorned with hundreds of hand-inlaid pi...Click To Read More About This Product
Each one an individual work of art.
The La Perla is the jewel in the crown of the Teye Emperor Series guitars. The korina body with maple cap is adorned with hundreds of hand-inlaid pieces of mother of pearl and abalone. The aluminum plates are limited to the bridge cap, pickup rings, headstock, and the control cavity cover on the back which features an etched aluminum plate with Teye’s Dragon Protector artwork.
Creating the tone of these guitars are the custom-wound Lollar Imperial Humbuckers in the neck and bridge positions. Combined with the unique 5-way pickups selector and Teye’s proprietary MOJO control, the La Perla can create guitar tones that range from a sparkly single-coil pickup tone or a fat humbucker roar, and everything in-between. The proprietary SuperSustain™ bridge and tailpiece add to the overall resonance of the guitar. The possibilities are endless making this work of art not only beautiful but incredibly functional.
Teye Guitars are handcrafted one at a time by skilled luthiers in their shop in Nashville, Tennessee. Each instrument features a hand-stained and oiled Shipwreck finish and no two are identical.
- Korina body with maple cap with elaborate body inlay
- Korina neck, ebony fingerboard, Bedouin inlay
- Custom-wound Lollar Imperial humbuckers
- Proprietary SuperSustain bridge and tailpiece, Grover Imperial tuners
Call for details on this specific instrument.
- Body Style: Electric Gypsy
- Body Wood: Korina with Maple Cap
- Aluminum Plates: Acid/Laser Etched, Teye’s A-Series Styled Artwork
- Body Inlay: Mother of Pearl and Abalone
- Bridge: Proprietary Teye SuperSustain™ Bridge
- Tailpiece: Proprietary Teye SuperSustain™ Tailpiece
- Finish: Teye’s Hand-Rubbed Luthier’s Oil Finish with Shipwreck
- Neck Wood: Korina
- Fingerboard Wood: Bound Ebony
- Inlay: Bedouin Inlay
- Scale Length: 25.5’’
- Nut Width: 1.75”
- Tuners: Grover Super Rotomatic Imperials with Teye’s Master-Series Buttons
- Neck Pickup: Custom-Wound Lollar Imperial Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Custom-Wound Lollar Imperial Humbucker
- Controls: Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, Master Tone, Master Mojo
- Knobs: Proprietary Teye Knobs and Switch Tip
- Case: SKB-56 LP (Included)
- Built/Constructed: Nashville, TN, USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.