- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Teye Guitars Jazz Cat Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L40758 000001000 L40758000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whether you play jazz, rockabilly, country, metal or blues, the Jazz Cat has the style and tone to help you achieve the tone in your head. The semi-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Handmade works of art from Nashville.
Whether you play jazz, rockabilly, country, metal or blues, the Jazz Cat has the style and tone to help you achieve the tone in your head.
The semi-hollow korina body has an inset flamed maple cap on the top and back. The aluminum plates are kept to a minimum to showcase the beautiful figure on the wood.
Creating the tone of these guitars are TV Jones Pow’rTron Humbuckers in the neck and bridge positions. Combined with the unique 5-way pickups selector and Teye’s proprietary MOJO control, the Jazz Cat can create guitar tones that range from a sparkly single-coil pickup tone or a fat humbucker roar, and everything in-between. The proprietary SuperSustain™ bridge and Duesenburg Tremolo add to the overall resonance of the guitar. The possibilities are endless making this work of art not only beautiful but incredibly functional.
Teye Guitars are handcrafted one at a time by skilled luthiers in their shop in Nashville, Tennessee. Each instrument features a hand-stained and oiled Shipwreck finish and no two are identical.
- Semi-hollow korina body with maple caps top and back
- Korina neck with bound ebony fingerboard, Bedouin inlay
- TV Jones Pow'rTron humbuckers
- Teye SuperSustain bridge and tailpiece, Grover Imperial tuners
Call for info on specific instruments
- Style: Single Cutaway Semi-hollow
- Body Wood: Korina with inset Maple Cap on the top and back
- Aluminum Plates: Acid/Laser Etched, Teye’s Jazz Cat Styled Artwork
- Body Inlay: Abalone and Synthetic Turquoise
- Finish: Teye’s Hand-Rubbed Luthier’s Oil Finish with Shipwreck
- Neck Wood: Korina
- Fingerboard Wood: Bound Ebony
- Inlay: Bedouin Inlay
- Scale Length: 25.5’’
- Nut Width: 1.75”
- Bridge: Proprietary Teye SuperSustain™ Bridge
- Tailpiece: Duesenburg Short Diamond Deluxe Tremolo
- Grover Super Rotomatic Imperials with Teye’s Master-Series Buttons
- Neck Pickup: TV Jones Pow’rTron Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: TV Jones Pow’rTron Humbucker
- Controls: Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, Master Tone, Master Mojo
- Knobs: Proprietary Teye Knobs and Switch Tip
- Custom Teye Jazz Cat Hardshell Case
- Built/Constructed: Nashville, TN, USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.