- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Loar L0-16 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- H72541 000002000 H72541000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LO-16 adds breadth to the line by taking the traditional L-00 shaped body style and updating it for today's players. If you want authentic front ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The LO-16 adds breadth to the line by taking the traditional L-00 shaped body style and updating it for today's players. If you want authentic front porch blues-box sound, you can't do much better than the LO-16.
LO-16 begins with a hand-selected solid spruce top. The mahogany back and sides give it the warmth that players have come to know and love in small body instruments. Mother-of-Pearl headstock inlay and Grover tuning machines add tons of value to these great-sounding guitars. We're offering them in traditional natural finish, and also in classic black finish with ivory-colored body binding and a vintage-style white pickguard. The black finish is our nod to historic blues guitars and looks like no other similarly priced guitar out there.
Combining solid top, small-body style with a vintage vibe, and delivered at a price that will amaze you, this guitar will be the perfect new niche for your acoustic room. Case sold separately.
Top: Solid Spruce
Back & Sides: Mahogany
Headstock Inlay: M.O.P.
Finish Type: Natural Gloss
Finish Options: Natural or Black
Tuning Machines: Grover
Scale Length: 24-3/4"
Truss Rod: Fully Adjustable
Nut, Width: Bone, 1-3/4"
Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.