- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Loar LH-280-C Archtop Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J06131 000002000 J06131000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Based on a classic Florentine cutaway design, The Loar LH-280 offers players classic archtop style in a versatile electric guitar.With a maple top, m...Click To Read More About This Product
The perfect blend of swinging style and singing sustain.
Based on a classic Florentine cutaway design, The Loar LH-280 offers players classic archtop style in a versatile electric guitar.
With a maple top, maple back and sides and two custom-wound Loar humbuckers, the LH-280 is a perfect jazz-blues-rock machine. The 24-3/4" scale will be familiar to players of vintage electrics, and the 1-3/4" bone nut and tune-o-matic floating bridge give it powerful punch and singing sustain.
Bridging the gap between jazz, rock, and blues, this versatile archtop from The Loar does it all; smooth clean tones alternate with heavy crunch all packed in a classy tuxedo of a guitar. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Hollowbody
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Plain maple
- Body wood: Plain maple
- Body finish: Gloss Polymer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Shape: Vintage C
- Wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Finish: Gloss Polymer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 16"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 19
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Layout: HH
- Neck: Humbucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Humbucker
- Brand: The Loar
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: Not applicable
- Active EQ: Not applicable
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Control layout: Separate volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Not applicable
- Kill switch: Not applicable
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning machines: Grover Butterbean
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Special features: Body wood
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Info not available
Explore new sonic territory with this amazing archtop. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.