- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Loar LH-309 Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H85995 000000000 H85995000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LH-309 archtop is the perfect blend of vintage vibe and modern value. The LH-309's top is hand-carved and hand-graduated solid Spruce. The Loar h...Click To Read More About This Product
A vintage-style jazz box with a carved solid top and single P-90.
The LH-309 archtop is the perfect blend of vintage vibe and modern value. The LH-309's top is hand-carved and hand-graduated solid Spruce. The Loar have carefully placed their own P-90 pickup in the perfect spot for optimal tone. The classic high output and articulate treble response of the P-90 is the ideal complement to the spruce top and maple back and sides, excellent for either rhythm or lead playing.
With a 16" lower bout and a classic 24-3/4" scale, the LH-309 is a nod to original Golden Age archtop designs.
Case sold separately.
- Top: Solid hand-carved, hand-graduated spruce
- Back & Sides: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany with Vintage "V" Profile
- Fretboard: Bound rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: Fleur-de-Leis
- Finish Type: Gloss
- Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Open-geared Butterbean
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Truss Rod: Two-way
- Frets: 19
- Binding: Ivory
- Bridge: Compensated ebony
- Upper Bout: 11-1/2"
- Lower Bout: 16"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-3/4"
- Depth: 3-3/4"
- Body Length: 20-1/4"
- Total Length: 40-1/2"
- Pickup: The Loar P-90
- Case sold separately
Strap on some instant mojo. Order today,
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.