- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Traveler Guitar AG-105E Traveler Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L43714 000001000 L43714000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Traveler Acoustic AG-105E is one of the most compact, full-scale acoustic-electric travel guitars on the market. Traveler Guitar's Streamline Tun...Click To Read More About This Product
Full-scale sound and loaded with great electronics, yet sized for taking everywhere, even on a plane.
The Traveler Acoustic AG-105E is one of the most compact, full-scale acoustic-electric travel guitars on the market. Traveler Guitar's Streamline Tuning System eliminates the need for a headstock. As a result, you’ll have the same full-scale playing experience you’re used to on an instrument that’s 20% shorter and 36% lighter than a typical full-size acoustic guitar. The AG-105E is better balanced than other travel acoustics, yet retains the full-size neck you are used to.
In addition, the modified traditional bracing pattern creates more volume and presence than you'd expect from a travel-sized instrument. In addition, The AG-105E includes a custom preamp from Shadow with a sound so full you'll swear you're playing a full-sized guitar. The preamp works through headphones and features a built-in chromatic tuner, plus a 1/8" aux-in for jamming with your MP3 player. With the AG-105E from Traveler Guitar, you can take your full-scale acoustic-electric playing experience anywhere, even on planes because it easily fits in airline overhead compartments in the included deluxe gig bag.
Built-in Pickup and Headphone Amplfier
Take your playing experience to the next level with the built-in Shadow Nanoflex pickup, which is paired with a custom Shadow preamp, onboard chromatic tuner, and Shadow’s renowned headphone amp technology. The headphone amp also has an auxiliary input so you can jam with your favorite backing tracks.
- Built-in headphone amp with aux-in for jamming along to backing tracks
- Shadow Electronics NanoFlex pickup with custom preamp
- Solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides
- Shadow Nanoflex pickup with custom Shadow preamp with volume, basss, treble control, phase switch, tuner, aux in., headphone out
You can take it with you. You just need to buy it first. Order yours now..
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Modified traditional
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Black walnut
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Shadow
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Traveler Guitar Streamline tuning system
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Saddle and nut: Not specified
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.