- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Traveler Guitar Camper Series CS10 Acoustic Travel Guitar
- Product L43741
The CS-10 has a solid Engleman spruce top, which is snappy and reactive. Then there’s warm, rich okoume back and sides with lacewood veneer. Together...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Serenade your fellow campers with this sweet little guitar.
The CS-10 has a solid Engleman spruce top, which is snappy and reactive. Then there’s warm, rich okoume back and sides with lacewood veneer. Together they make the CS-10 tonally balanced. It’s also got an arched back for added boom-boom and comfort.
Appointments include pearloid dots, Traveler “bug” at the 12th, black binding, an embossed logo on the headstock, and a super smooth satin mahogany neck. Includes gig bag.
- 22.15 inch scale length
- Solid Engleman Spruce top
- Okoume back & sides w/Lacewood veneer
- Weighs only 2 lbs. 13 oz.
- Free gig bag included
Don't go camping without one. Order today.
- Binding: Black abs
- Body: Okoume back & sides with lacewood veneer
- Body width: 12 in.
- Construction: Set-neck
- Electronics: None
- Fingerboard: Blackwood
- Fingerboard inlays: Pearloid dots. traveler guitar logo at 12th fret
- Finish: Satin clear
- Frets: 20 medium
- Gig bag LxWxH: 35 x 13.5 x 5 (in.)
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 gear ratio (closed gear) with black buttons
- Neck: Nato
- Neck radius: 12 in.
- Neck width at nut: 1.66 in.
- Overall depth: 4 in.
- Overall length: 33.5 in.
- Scale length: 22.15 in.
- Strings: D’Addario EJ-26
- Top: Solid Engleman spruce
- Weight: 2 lbs. 13 oz.
- Weight in gig bag: 3 lbs. 13 oz.