- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Traveler Guitar EG-1 Custom Electric Travel Guitar
- Write a Review
- J22970 000001000 J22970000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With its beautiful gold gloss top, dark mahogany back and sides, and a full 24-¾" scale, this new EG-1 is a modern, portable twist on a 1950s classic...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A full-scale, travel-sized classic.
With its beautiful gold gloss top, dark mahogany back and sides, and a full 24-¾" scale, this new EG-1 is a modern, portable twist on a 1950s classic, featuring Traveler's newly redesigned onboard headphone amplifier. Plug in headphones or your favorite amp and cycle through clean, boost, overdrive and distortion tones using the custom tap-pot.
In addition, the EG-1 Custom includes an aux-in jack so you can play along with your favorite tracks. The EG-1 Custom includes a built-in Shadow E-Tuner and deluxe visual appointments including block inlays, chrome hardware, cream binding, chrome humbucker with cream pickup ring, and gold top hat knobs.
Includes gig bag.
Scale Length: 24-3/4"
Electronics: Custom Headphone Amp, Tone control, Clean/Boost/Overdrive/Distortion settings, 1/8³ Aux-in, built in Shadow E-tuner
Pickup(s): Full Size Humbucker
Body: African Mahogany
Neck: African Mahogany
Finish: Gold Flake Gloss
Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
Fingerboard Inlays: Block
Frets: 21 Jumbo
Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear Ratio (Closed gear)
Neck Width at Nut: 1-5/8"
Strings: D™Addario EXL110
Overall Length: 28-1/2"
Overall Depth: 2-1/4"
Body Thickness: 1-5/8"
Body Width: 10-1/2"
Gig Bag LxWxH: 31-1/2" x 13" x 4-1/2"
Weight: 4 lb. 5 oz.
Weight in Gig Bag: 6 lb. 5 oz.
Audio Output: Standard 1/4" jack, 1/8" Headphone out
Instrument Input: 1/8" aux-in
Batteries: 2 x AAA
Model #: EG1C GLD
Keep your chops up wherever you are. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.