- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Traveler Guitar EG-1 Custom V2 Electric Travel Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J21062 000001000 J21062000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Traveler Guitar EG-1 Custom is a full 24-¾ scale electric travel guitar featuring Traveler Guitar's newly redesigned onboard headphone amplifier...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A full-featured, top-of-the-line electric travel guitar.
The Traveler Guitar EG-1 Custom is a full 24-¾ scale electric travel guitar featuring Traveler Guitar's newly redesigned onboard headphone amplifier. Plug in headphones or your favorite amp and cycle through clean, boost, overdrive and distortion tones using the custom tap-pot. In addition, the EG-1 Custom includes a built-in tuner and an aux-in jack so you can play along with your favorite tracks. Upgraded visual appointments include block inlays on its bound African mahogany neck, gold hardware, white-black-white binding on the black gloss alder body, gold humbucker with cream pickup ring and black dish knobs with gold caps. A Deluxe gig bag is included and it fits in an airline overhead compartments.
Scale Length: 24-3/4"
Electronics: Custom Headphone Amp, Tone control, Clean/Boost/Overdrive/Distortion settings, 1/8? Aux-in, built-in Shadow E-tuner
Pickup(s): Full-size humbucker
Neck: African Mahogany
Finish: Black Gloss
Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
Fingerboard Inlays: Block
Frets: 21 Jumbo
Hardware:Gold 14:1 Gear Ratio (Closed gear)
Neck Width at Nut: 1-5/8"
Strings: D™Addario EXL110
Overall Length: 28-1/2"
Overall Depth:: 2-1/4"
Body Thickness: 1-5/8"
Body Width: 10-1/2"
Gig Bag (LxWxH) :31-1/2" x 13" x 4-1/2"
Weight: 4 lb., 13 oz.
Weight in Gig Bag:6 lbs. 10 oz.
Audio Output:Standard 1/4 in. jack, 1/8 in. Headphone out
Instrument Input: 1/8" aux-in
Batteries: 2 x AAA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.