- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Traveler Guitar EG-2 Standard Electric Travel Guitar with Deluxe Gig Bag
- Write a Review
- #L18087 000001000 L18087000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Traveler Guitar EG-2 is a full 25 ½” scale electric guitar featuring a compact traditional double-cutaway body shape and classic 3-ply pick guard...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Full-scale performance in an ultra-compact design.
The Traveler Guitar EG-2 is a full 25 ½” scale electric guitar featuring a compact traditional double-cutaway body shape and classic 3-ply pick guard, which provide vintage looks and modern comfort to the traveling guitarist. Includes a nice gig bag.
The proprietary In-Body tuning system uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body to create a guitar that has a full-scale neck, yet is substantially shorter than full size guitars. The lack of a headstock and a small, ergonomic body allow the guitar to be 23% shorter and 31% lighter than a full size electric, all while preserving the same full-scale playing experience you’re used to. At just 29 ½” long, the EG-2 stows easily in airline overhead compartments and weighs less than 5 pounds.
Two precision-placed single-coil pickups feed into the EG-2’s built-in classic Pocket Rock-it headphone amplifier, which is custom-designed to produce classic clean and distortion sounds through headphones or when plugged into an amplifier. Players can also go passive into their amp of choice. The EG-2’s onboard electronics include a 1/8” AUX IN jack so players can jam with tracks from an external device such as an mp3 or CD player. Additional controls include Tone & Volume knobs and a 3-way pickup selector.
The EG-2 also boasts more traditional guitar features such as an Alder body, American Hard Maple neck, ebonized Rosewood fretboard, standard strap pins and a fully adjustable truss rod.
The Traveler Guitar EG-2 is the perfect solution for traveling players unwilling to compromise on scale length, but still looking for a small and light-weight solution. This guitar is an ideal carry-on guitar as well because it stows easily in airline overhead compartments in its included deluxe gig bag.
- Compact, gloss-finish solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale maple zero-fret neck with 21-fret, 15.75"-radius ebonized black walnut fingerboard
- Dual proprietary single-coil alnico pickups with 3-way pickups selector, bulit-in headphone amp
- Adjustable roller bridge with proprietary in-body tuners
No more reasons not to take your axe. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Black walnut
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.63 in. (41.4 mm) Zero fret
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Standard single-coil Alnico
- Bridge: Standard single-coil Alnico
- Brand: Proprietary
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Built-in distortion, headphone jack
- Control layout: Master volume, tone Push/push controls
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Roller
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Traveler in-body tuner system
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear