- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Traveler Guitar Escape Mark III Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J00737 000001000 J00737000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Escape Mark III is a full-scale acoustic-electric travel guitar with advanced features for the discriminating player on-the-go. Features include ...Click To Read More About This Product
A full-scale guitar with sophisticated electronics that takes up minimal space.
The Escape Mark III is a full-scale acoustic-electric travel guitar with advanced features for the discriminating player on-the-go. Features include an ergonomic body co-designed by John Carruthers, a full 25-1/2" scale neck, and completely redesigned electronics featuring a Shadow headphone amp/preamp with a 1/8" aux-in jack so you can plug in headphones and your mobile device, and play anywhere. The Escape Mark III comes with a deluxe gig bag and fits in airline overhead compartments.
- Full 25-1/2" -scale acoustic-electric travel guitar
- Alder body with bolt-on maple neck; natural finish
- Custom Shadow preamp with headphone out and 1/8" aux-in
- Built-in tuner
- Deluxe gig bag included
Improve your nylon-string chops wherever you are. Order today.
- Body: Alder
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Neck: Maple
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Body Width: 10-3/4"
- Body Thickness: 1-5/8"
- Overall Depth: 2-1/8"
- Length: 30"
- Weight: 4 lb. 8 oz.
- Pick-ups: Shadow Piezo
- Electronics: Shadow headphone preamp with 1/8" Aux-in and built-in tuner
- Hardware: 14:1 open gear, pearloid
- Finish: Natural Satin
- Strings: D'Addario EJ-15
- Binding: Wood
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.