- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Washburn Festival EA15A Spruce Top With Flame Maple Veneer Acoustic Cutaway Electric Guitar With 4-Band EQ
- Write a Review
- 430416 000014000 430416000014000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Washburn Festival EA 15A acoustic-electric guitar has a Florentine-style cutaway body made of catalpa with a laminated flamed maple top. A mahoga...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A stylish Washburn guitar with a flame maple top and on-board preamp.
The Washburn Festival EA 15A acoustic-electric guitar has a Florentine-style cutaway body made of catalpa with a laminated flamed maple top. A mahogany neck has a 20-fret rosewood fingerboard. An under-the-saddle Piezo pickup and a 4-band WT-92 Preamp with built-in tuner gives you the freedom to perform at any venue. Other features on the Washburn guitar include a rosewood bridge, chrome die-cast Grover style tuning machines, white binding on body and neck, abalone rosette, and a buffed gloss finish. Case sold separately.
Washburn guitars represent some of the best values on the market today. These handcrafted guitars use premium woods and materials and sound as great as they look. Compare the Washburn Festival guitar to acoustics costing twice the price and you'll be amazed at the tonal quality and value that is unique among guitars.
- Florentine body style
- Laminated flamed maple top
- Catalpa sides & back
- Mahogany neck with trussrod
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Gloss finish
- White binding
- Abalone rosette
- Chrome die-cast Grover style tuning machines
- WT-92 Preamp/Tuner
- Case sold separately
Order an affordable stage-ready Washburn guitar today!
- Scale length: 25-11/16"
- Nut width: 1.69", (43mm)
- Number of frets: 20
- Fretboard radius: 16"
- Upper bout: 10-11/16"
- Waist: 9-1/8"
- Lower Bout: 14-15/16"
- Depth: 4"
- Total length: 39-3/4"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.