- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Washburn Heritage Series HG12S Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J31976 000001000 J31976000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Washburn's HG12S is a grand auditorium acoustic guitar features a solid mahogany top for superior tone that improves with age, imparting a warmer ton...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A big-bodied all-mahogany acoustic made to satisfy strummers and flatpickers.
Washburn's HG12S is a grand auditorium acoustic guitar features a solid mahogany top for superior tone that improves with age, imparting a warmer tone than spruce or cedar. It also features a mahogany back, sides and neck, a rosewood fingerboard and bridge. Other appointments include die-cast tuners for quick, easy and accurate tuning, a Washburn tortoise pickguard and a custom rosette.
The versatility of the Grand Auditorium HG12S makes it ideal for both strumming and fingerstyle players. Singer-songwriters will especially find it a useful partner as it's perfect for perfotrming or recording.
Case sold separately.
Body type: Grand Auditorium
Top wood: Solid Mahogany
Back & sides: Mahogany
Bracing pattern: Quartersawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce
Body finish: Info not available
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Info not available
Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 25.5"
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Satin
Brand: Not applicable
Configuration: Not applicable
Preamp EQ: Not applicable
Feedback filter: Not applicable
Tuner: Not applicable
Headstock overlay: Rosewood
Tuning machines: Chrome Die-Cast
Saddle & nut: NuBone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: None
Case: Sold separately
Accessories: Info not available
Country of origin: China
Order this special Washburn today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.