- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Washburn HG26SCE-O Heritage Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- L39511 000001000 L39511000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The HG26SCE-O is a Grand Auditorium acoustic guitar with cutaway for superior upper fret access. It features a solid Western red cedar top with Cathe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Perfect for fingerpickers and ready for the stage.
The HG26SCE-O is a Grand Auditorium acoustic guitar with cutaway for superior upper fret access. It features a solid Western red cedar top with Cathedral Peak Scalloped-X bracing for sublime tone that improves with age, pau ferro back and sides, a mahogany neck with an ovangkol fingerboard and bridge, die-cast tuners with stylish ebonite buttons for quick, easy and accurate tuning, a Washburn tortoise pickguard and abalone rosette.
The HG26SC-O is built with a blend of a cedar soundboard and pau ferro. Because it’s a bit smaller than a dreadnought, it’s more articulate and ideal for fingerstyle players. It is, however, both full and clear. Thanks to its built-in Fisman Presys II 301T Tuner/Preamp, you’ll never need to carry around an extra tuner. The preamp features volume, bass and treble control for natural amplified acoustic tone, plus a phase switch to deal with feedback issues.
A case sold separately.
Order this wonderful Washburn today.
- Abalone rosette and trim
- Chrome hardware
- Chrome die-cast tuners with ebonite buttons
- 2-way truss rod
- Dot inlay
- D'Addario EXP light gauge phosphor bronze
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.