- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Washburn J600 Jazz Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50686 000001000 L50686000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Classic jazz guitar tone is traditionally achieved through hollow body, semi acoustic guitars. The J600 is a unique jazz guitar with a vintage & ...Click To Read More About This Product
Vintage vibe and authentic tone.
Classic jazz guitar tone is traditionally achieved through hollow body, semi acoustic guitars. The J600 is a unique jazz guitar with a vintage & well broken-in look. Classy use of ebony combined with distressed brass and antique vintage matte finish give this guitar a vibe all its own that harkens back to the days of smoke filled jazz clubs. Case sold separately.
Grab this affordable Jazzbox. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Hollow body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Spruce
- Body wood: Flame Maple
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: H
- Neck: Vintage Mini Humbucker
- Brand: Washburn
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Adjustable Ebony Bridge with Bone saddle
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning machines: Grover Exclusive 18:1 Black
- Color: Distressed Brass Hardware
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, Body finish
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.