- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Washburn RO10 Rover Travel Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L18056 000002000 L18056000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The RO10 is the ultimate travel guitar. It sounds better than similarly sized travel guitars and features a full-size 24" scale body, as well as a so...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Full-size tone in a easy-to-travel with body shape.
The RO10 is the ultimate travel guitar. It sounds better than similarly sized travel guitars and features a full-size 24" scale body, as well as a solid spruce top with a mahogany body and natural finish. The RO10 comes complete with a soft shell case shoulder strap, instructional DVD and three picks.
- D'Addario EXP-15 extra light phosphor bronze strings
- Offset dot inlays
- ABS rosette
You can take it with you, after you buy it of course.
- Body type: Travel
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn scalloped Sitka spruce
- Body finish: Natural
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 23,75"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Chrome die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: ABS
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.