- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Washburn RSG100SWEVSK-D Solo DeLuxe Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L25245 000000000 L25245000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 1939 Washburn Solo DeLuxe Super Auditorium 5246 is the inspiration behind this all-solid Revival Series RSG100SWEVSK-D Solo DeLuxe Auditoriu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Inspired by a 1939 mode with appointments that'll make you swear it's an antique.
The 1939 Washburn Solo DeLuxe Super Auditorium 5246 is the inspiration behind this all-solid Revival Series RSG100SWEVSK-D Solo DeLuxe Auditorium acoustic guitar. Period-inspired details such as the narrow "Crown" headstock, 1939 Vintage Sunburst, ivoroid binding and rosette, fingerboard inlay, and faux-tortoise pickguard combine to create a visually stunning acoustic guitar.
The torrefaction process is applied to both the RSG100SWEVSK-D's soundboard and bracing to age these materials such that internal resins are crystallized and suspended water removed, much like what would naturally happen over the course of 20-plus years of air drying. Mated with solid Indian ebony back and sides and a bone nut and saddle the result is its pre-war voice that will cause pause to anyone listening to this magnificent instrument. The Solo DeLuxe's 1-3/4" nut width and narrow C-shaped neck optimize playing comfort. GraphTech ratio-tuned open-back tuners and Cleartone 7412B light gauge phosphor bronze strings complete this exquisite instrument.
Deluxe hardshell case included.
- Terrified Sitka spruce top
- Ivoroid binding and rosette
- Ivoroid fingerboard inlay
- Faux-tortoise pickguard
- Narrow "Crown" headstock
- 1939 Vintage Sunburst finish
Order this DeLuxe Washburn today.
- Body type: Auditorium/OOO
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Torrefied Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Solid mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Torrefied quartersawn scalloped
- Body finish: Vintage sunburst
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Narrow C
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: GraphTech Ratio-tuned open back
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.